Tuesday, August 13, 2013

CALLTIME FOR WED is 11:00AM lunch/breakfast ready at 10:30am: scroll down for the map.

**Mike Taylor, 505-908-4583, lives near I-40 and Coors and Dave Durham, 505-816-8908, who is in the Heights are both in need of rides to set tomorrow. Please give them a call if you're in their areas.


Osage Indians
Garijay Yazzie
Wes Trudell

Osage Indian boss 
Jon Gonzalez

Mexican Drovers (like a driver but with an o)
Jahan Khalili
Christopher Martinez

Lynch mob
Dave Durham
Steve Davis
Michael Taylor

Ranch Hands
Marvin Rath
Devlin Lara
Frank Spencer

Jim Taylor 
Izaac Tajan
Joe Clements/John Wesley Hardin riding double
Brad Royster

** If you're like me, I'll be traveling from ABQ. I'll go I-40E to Moriarty to the Edward Cavasos exit (the second exit) and go up to Galisteo and across. You can also get there from North 14.... I think going all the way to Santa Fe, unless you live in Rio Rancho, is longer than I-40E.



No comments:

Post a Comment