Friday, August 23, 2013

Calltime for Sat Aug 24: 2:30PM: breakfast ready at 2:00pm. Please read the liability waiver below. The production is requiring that everyone sign one.





PAID APPEARANCE RELEASE
For good and valuable consideration, receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, I authorize CASTLE PICTURES, INC. (“Producer”) and Discovery Communications, LLC (“Company”) and their
respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors and assigns to make use of my
appearance for the program tentatively entitled: Gunslingers: Icons of the Old West” (“Program”) and in connection with Producer and/or Company or otherwise.
I agree that you may tape and photograph me, and record my voice, conversation and sounds, including any performance of any musical composition(s), during and in connection with my
appearance and that you shall be the exclusive owner of the results and proceeds of such taping,
photography and recording with the right, throughout the world, an unlimited number of times in
perpetuity, to copyright, to use and to license others to use, in any manner, all or any portion thereof or
of a reproduction thereof in connection with the Program or otherwise. For purposes of clarity, I
expressly waive any and all moral rights I may have in connection with my appearance.
I further agree that you may use and license others to use my name, voice, likeness and any
biographical material concerning me which I may provide, in any and all media and in the promotion, advertising, sale, publicizing and exploitation of the Program and/or otherwise and ancillary products (e.g., merchandise) in connection with the Program and in connection with Producer and/or Company
or Company’s affiliated services, throughout the world in all media, an unlimited number of times in
perpetuity. I further represent that any statements made by me during my appearance are true, to the best of my knowledge, and that neither they nor my appearance will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party. I hereby waive any right of inspection or approval of my appearance or the uses to which such appearance may be put. I acknowledge that you will rely on this permission potentially, at substantial cost to you and hereby agree not to assert any claim of any nature whatsoever against anyone relating to the exercise of the permissions granted hereunder.
All provisions hereof concerning my participation and the Program shall be kept strictly confidential by me and my representatives. Neither I nor my representatives shall issue any press releases or public statements about Producer, Company, the Program or my participation hereunder, without Company’s prior written permission. 
I acknowledge that during production of the program, I will be working in the proximity of horses, and possibly other animals, as well as in the proximity of stunt activities, including but not limited to the use of firearms shooting blanks. I acknowledge that such proximity may involve risks, including but not limited to bodily injury. I assume full responsibility for all risks that may arise out of or result from my participation in the Program. I agree to conduct myself in a manner that will minimize risk to myself and others. I hereby release, waive, discharge, and hold harmless CPI and any party to which CPI grants any rights in connection with the proceeds and/or Program and all of their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, suits, liabilities, judgments, costs and expenses (“Claims”) for any personal injury or other loss arising from or relating to my services in the Program. I also agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any Claims arising from or related to my own acts or omissions in connection with my services in the Program. For the right to use my appearance in the Program, Producer shall pay a fee of $ Dollars. I understand that I am responsible for paying all applicable taxes that may
be imposed thereon, and I release and indemnify Producer and Company from any liability therefor. I further understand that I must properly complete and submit to Producer an IRS Form W-9.]


**If you have a period looking felt hat please bring it!

2:30PM
US Soldier (10)
Chris Cade
Nicholas Hoyt
Jacob Honeycutt
Michael Eros
Charlie Wormhoudt
Miguel Arambula
Damon Somers
Chris Eros
Cory Broussard

2:30PM
McSween FE
Will Bolt

2:30PM
McSween's Wife
Sandy  Baca

2:30PM
McSween's Kids (2)
Maximus Passeno
Bailey Passeno
2:30PM
Regulators (2)
Shawn
Dustin
2:30PM
Charlie Bowdrie FE
JD Marmion









 

No comments:

Post a Comment