Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Information on next week's shoot at Galisteo

Hi everyone!

Looking ahead, it looks like the days we shoot in Galisteo, March 25-28 will be 'splits'. This means that we will have a later calltime and work late into the night.

I don't know much more than that. If anyone has an issue with working super late please let me know.

I've let the women know that the numbers were cut back for townswomen, they were also cut for the men. I'm going to use some of you as the Saloon Patrons so hopefully everyone will get to work.

Our big days are Monday the 25th, Tues the 26th, Wed 27th (not as big) and Thurs the 28th.

Of course those numbers/days can always shift.

Below is a rough map of Galisteo...I'm still waiting for an actual locations map to the set.

Thank you!

Lorrie
505.604.2642


No comments:

Post a Comment